Susan… “I have a great piece of clip art that I want to use, how can I transfer it to a page in my bible without drawing it by hand?”
Jackie… “It’s simple, grab your graphite pencil and I will show you!. This method works so well, you will be amazed you haven’t transferred images all along!
7 Simple and effective steps to transfer images using a Graphite Pencil
- Find/Size/Print/Copy the image you want to transfer (either with a laser jet printer or ink jet printer)
- Turn the paper over and rub the back of the drawing with your Graphite Pencil, this is called “carboning” the surface.
- Cut the image out of the paper to make placement more accurate
- Place image (graphite rubbed side down) where you want to transfer it.
- Simply trace the original lines of the image with a sharp pencil or ball-point pen.
- The graphite that you rubbed on the back of the paper will lightly appear on your bible page.
- Retrace with your favorite no-bleed pen/pencil
Click on the image below to download your Free Printable – Flower Artwork
Click on the image below to download your Free Printable – Arrow Artwork
If you are interested in ordering from Amazon.com, please click on any of these ads to be directed to their site. Any purchases, while there, will give us a small bonus, at no extra cost to you. This will help fund the CBJ ministry here on the web. Thanks ~ Susan
“Creative-Bible-Journaling.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking from/to amazon.com.”