Home » Amazon.com » Lettering Lesson #2 “Brushed” Joy

Lettering Lesson #2 “Brushed” Joy

Video Tutorial…  Watch the video and follow along, doing the assignment with me. It’s a 9 minute video, so the whole assignment should only take 15 minutes.

Have your Lettering Notebook, pencil and eraser. I suggest that you WATCH the video and PRACTICE LETTERING at the SAME time. My video is slow enough that you will be able to follow along and I designed it to be like a “live follow the teacher” kind of video. Let me know what you think.

Lettering Lesson #2   Cursive Alphabet

Please share your art and share your heart in our Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/CbibleJ/

If you are interested in ordering from Amazon.com, please click on any of these ads to be directed to their site. Any purchases, while there, will give us a small bonus, at no extra cost to you. This will help fund the CBJ ministry here on the web. Thanks ~ Susan

“Creative-Bible-Journaling.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking from/to amazon.com.”

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinteresttumblrFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinteresttumblr

9 thoughts on “Lettering Lesson #2 “Brushed” Joy

1. Robyn Arroyo says:

It’s amazing your tutorials are awesome! The impossible is possible! Thank you so much!

1. CBJ says:

Thanks Robyn! I know, the way I do the videos, it’s possible for everyone to letter!

2. Ann Wilson says:

Just finished lesson #2. Love it, but need practice! Lol

1. CBJ says:

Ann, I’m thrilled you are love-ing these lessons. Yes, Practice is the way to improve, but as long as you are having fun you will find JOY!

3. June Nicloy says:

Goofed on my first try, but will keep trying. Need to be careful not to do the brush so thick.

1. CBJ says:

June, I had the same problem the first time I did the Brush Lettering. Here is a hint… when you get to step 3 of brushing between the double lines… use the same fine pen instead of a brush pen. You will have to make several strokes, but you will have control and won’t go out of the lines.

4. Anonymous says:

Wow!! I’s been a while since I have written cursive (like since high school/college). I need to practice!! Loved the class!!

1. CBJ says:

I’m glad you are Love-ing the lettering class. Please sign your name or sign-in so I know who I’m talking to LOL

2. CBJ says: